lobs

staff app

ingame name:lobs

past exp: was support on asteria and mod before roll back also played sophem and i was admin on there until server was shut down.

brief desc: I like pvming and helpin out players play a lot have a good time. very into sports.

why i would like to be appointed staff: mainly to help players and  give the server what it needs.

Q) You come on the discord to reports of someone playing loud music down their microphone. What would you do in this situation?: give them a warning and mod the chat if it continues mute them for 24 hr and check back in after.

Q) You answer a call admin being told that someone is writing racial slurs in chat but no-one has a screenshot. What is your response to this?: hop online and see for myself in a undercover new account  hop back on main and warn them if they are not compliment mute for 24 hr and check in after unmute.

Q) You join the server and notice one of your fellow admins are abusing their powers, How do you react?: ask him whats going on and give zeke a heads up to have hime take it over with the owner but also keep a close eye before zeke can get there.

A player on the server is telling people that she is an admin, and she has taken the name of another admin. What is your response to it?: warning if she does not listen it will result in being kicked offline until it does not happen anymore.

You are watching a player that you believe is bug abusing the map, but you are unsure as to whether it is an actual bug or just part of the game. What do you do: test it myself if this so called "bug" happens to me ill know its not a bot just a glitch in the game and notified zeke.

Q)you been banned on any server?if yes give us reason. no.

• Like 1